This website is the property of Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW
Address of registered office: Neerzijde 18, 2460 Kasterlee, Belgium
Company number: VAT 0667.689.008
RPR: Antwerp, department Turnhout
Processing personal data
Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW collects and processes customers’ personal data for customer and order management purposes (including customer administration, tracking orders/deliveries, invoicing, solvency monitoring, profiling and sending marketing and personalised advertising).
Legal basis (bases) for the processing
Personal data is processed based on Article 6.1. (a) consent, (b) (required for the implementation of an agreement), (c) (required to satisfy a legal obligation), (f) (required for the protection of our legitimate interest in entrepreneurship) of the General Data Protection Act.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place based on Article 6.1. a) (consent), customers always have the right to withdraw their consent.
Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment after ordering pumpkin seeds
- Sending our newsletter and / or infomails about activities if you have given us permission to do so.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW uses Google Analytics to get an overview of the number of visitors as well as the origin. Important to know: we do not send IP addresses to Google for this purpose.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that may have (considerable) consequences for individuals. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example a board member of the Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW) being involved.
Transfer to third parties
Should this be necessary in order to achieve the stated objectives, the customer’s personal data will be shared with other companies (of the Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW group) within the European Economic Area that are directly or indirectly connected to Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW or with any other partner of Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW.
Pompoenengenootschap Van Kasterlee VZW guarantees that these recipients will take the necessary technical and organisational measures for the protection of personal data.
Personal data processed for customer management will be stored for the time necessary to satisfy legal requirements (in terms of bookkeeping, among others).
The personal data for which your consent has been requested (newsletter subscription, event subscription, …) will be kept for a period of 5 years.
You can of course always send a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
Right to inspection, improvement, deletion, limitation, objection and transferability of personal data
The customer is at all times entitled to inspect their personal data and can correct it or have it corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete, have it removed, restrict its processing and object to the processing of personal data involving them based on Article 6.1 (e) or (f), including profiling based on these provisions.
Furthermore, the customer is entitled to obtain a copy (in a structured, standard and mechanically readable form) of their personal details and to have said personal details forwarded to another company.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the customer is requested to:
- Send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, Card No., Place of Birth, Date of Birth, Nationality and Gender black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
The customer is entitled to object free of charge to the processing of their personal data aimed at marketing.
The customer has the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Protection Commission (35 Rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels – email@example.com).